Fame Level: One of Jack the Ripper’s victims.
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
You’re not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.
— I really needed to hear that right now. (via sassyfag)
So, I made a madly delicious breakfast smoothie.
And I wanted to share with y’all the recipe:
- 1 banana
- a bunch of blueberries
- a bit of chopped cucumber
- small handful of kale
- one egg
- spoonful of tahini
- spoonful of ground flaxseed
- drizzle of honey (or as much as you like)
Top it up with water and blend that business. If it ends up a strange shade of purple you’ve done it right.